it's a lifestyle
Crossfit preparing incorporates an assortment of solidarity and perseverance practices for individual pieces of the body. Practices are performed circumferentially in dreary series with brief breaks. In every one of them, practices are performed for various muscle gatherings – one ordinarily requires around two minutes.
When arranging a crossfit training plan, it is best to choose 6-8 exercises for one series, with the entire training consisting of 3-5 series.
One series may consist of:
- push-ups (100 repetitions);
- squats (100 repetitions);
- crunches (100 repetitions);
- pull-ups (100 repetitions).
The number of exercises performed and the frequency of training depends on the selection of the appropriate level.
- Beginners: 2-3 workouts per week.
- Intermediate people: 3-4 workouts per week.
- Advanced people: 5-6 trainings a week.
Do you want to find out what classes we conduct? just become our club member. We conduct classes both in the hall and outside. The most important thing is the coach’s control.